Shine The Kooks
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Shine The Kooks

Fans Club The Kooks Chile creado para todos los que admiren esta banda...

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks

4 participantes
AutorMensaje
Danielaaa_kooks
See The World
See The World
Danielaaa_kooks

Cantidad de envíos : 212

Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks Empty
MensajeTema: Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks   Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks EmptyJue Dic 18, 2008 7:57 am

Get ready to see more of Mischa Barton. I can reveal the OC actress has bagged herself a British rock star boyfriend – Luke Pritchard from The Kooks.

My spies spotted the 22-year-old actress on a date with the indie singer in a small boozer in North London.

The couple must have thought nobody was watching as they cuddled and kissed on a leather banquette at the Old Queens Head, a traditional pub in Islington.

They were at a special Christmas bash for trendy DJ collective Oh, Inverted World.

And boosted by the festive cheer, the usually uptight Mischa really let herself go, clapping and cheering loudly when Luke, 23, below, got up on stage to do a surprise solo acoustic session.

So I spoke to the Kooks frontman at the band’s post-Brixton Academy gig party the following night and found that the feeling was mutual.

A gushing Luke, whose band’s album Konk went straight to number one when it was released back in April, confided to me: “It’s early days yet but, yes, we are seeing each other.

“I’m very lucky. She’s beautiful, so I feel lucky she decided to go out with someone like me. It came about because we have lots of friends in common and kept going to the same parties.”

I was surprised Mischa wasn’t at the gigs in Brixton though, but Luke told me: “She is in LA. She has work to do.”

But now the band’s tour is over, Luke revealed: “I plan to enjoy myself and hopefully see more of Mischa.”

Both have had a string of high-profile romances. Luke’s ex’s include TV presenter Fearne Cotton and singer Katie Melua.

Mischa has dated Taylor Locke, guitarist in American band Rooney, and Whitestarr’s Cisco Adler.
http://www.fotolog.com/dream_no_awake
slave__kooks
Usuario
Usuario
slave__kooks

Cantidad de envíos : 22

MensajeTema: Re: Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks   Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks EmptyMar Feb 24, 2009 9:26 pm

odio a misha ¬¬
XD
prefiero mil veces a katie melua Smile
http://www.fotolog.com/strato_poly8
Laly
Tick Of Time
Tick Of Time
Laly

Cantidad de envíos : 158

MensajeTema: Re: Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks   Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks EmptyMar Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

NO!
la Katie fue mala, le destrozó el corazón
:'(
http://www.fotolog.com/sweetandobsessed
Danielaaa_kooks
See The World
See The World
Danielaaa_kooks

Cantidad de envíos : 212

MensajeTema: Re: Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks   Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks EmptyMiér Abr 08, 2009 10:56 am

LUKE SOLTERITO NU MAS
SOLO PA SUS FANS xd
http://www.fotolog.com/dream_no_awake
arctic_kooks
Usuario
Usuario
arctic_kooks

Cantidad de envíos : 31

MensajeTema: Re: Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks   Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks EmptyVie Abr 10, 2009 7:50 am

dani tiene razon
todos los kooks solteritos
solo para fans xD
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks   Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks Empty

Mischa Barton dating Luke Pritchard from The Kooks
Página 1 de 1.